31 Oct Looking for intelligent growth? Say hello to SiriusDecisions
We’re thrilled to have SiriusDecisions join us at our inaugural SaaSGrowth Summit this coming November. Let’s find out more about them.
Our first ever SaaSGrowth Summit is going to change the way leaders buy sales technology in Europe and beyond. We’re partnering with eleven ground-breaking sales tech companies, to help more than 100 revenue leaders find the right tools for their organisations. In this series of articles, I want to tell you about all of them. But first, here are the details of the #saasgrowthsummit19 event.
SaaSGrowth Summit is an all-day event for leaders in sales, marketing, sales operations or sales enablement.
- Friday, November 22nd
- 0830 – 1500
- Andaz Hotel, 40 Liverpool St, London
Click here to grab your ticket to the SaaSGrowth Summit today.
Find out more on our new SaaSGrowth Summit website.
SiriusDecisions is a B2B research and advisory firm based in Wilton, Connecticut, employing around 500 people worldwide and funded by private equity.
It offers advisory, consulting and learning services to help leaders improve the effectiveness of their sales, marketing and product strategies. Happy customers include SAP, Siemens and Lenovo.
What I love about SiriusDecisions is their total commitment to the improvement of B2B performance. Like us here at Sales Confidence, SiriusDecisions also recognise the value of staging great events. Their SiriusDecisions Summit, which took place in mid-October at the o2, was a terrific event full of insight and value.
How it works
SiriusDecisions brings cutting-edge, up-to-the-minute insights and strategic advice across three B2B disciplines:
- Marketing – from Account-Based Marketing to Channel Marketing to Marketing Operations, SiriusDecisions has it covered
- Sales – SiriusDecisions’ team are experts in all aspects of sales, from enablement to operations and leadership
- Product – SiriusDecisions can help you get your Product Management right too
It works in four ways:
- B2B research and advisory – research, advice, tools and templates to help ensure best-in-class operational performance and organisational alignment
- Research-informed consulting – SiriusDecisions’ consultants are expert practitioners running customised assessments, workshops and project engagements to you help you face your challenges
- Research-enabled learning – SiriusDecisions’ courses are designed to enable consistency in knowledge skills and language
- SiriusDecisions events – SiriusDecisions run events across the world to deliver the latest insights and best practices.
We’re thrilled to welcome SiriusDecisions to #saasgrowthsummit19. We know having SiriusDecisions onboard will make a significant difference to the day and how we can help revenue leaders optimise the way they select sales technology.
See you at the SaaSGrowth Summit
- A revenue leader
- Leading an organisation with between 25 and 500 salespeople
- Planning to upgrade your tech stack or go through a sales transformation in the next 3-18 months
…you need to be at #saasgrowthsummit19 to meet SiriusDecisions and ten other terrific tech partners. Remember, it’s on Friday, November 22nd.
When you register, we’ll ask you to complete a short, 7-question survey so we can provide you with the best networking opportunities and introduce you to the most relevant technology partners. It’s all part of the SaaSGrowth service.
So, don’t miss out. Grab your ticket to the SaaSGrowth Summit today. Click here to find out more.
Don’t forget to visit our new SaaSGrowth Summit website.